OUR BUILDING IS BEING SOLD
We learned on 1/19/23 that our building is up for sale. We’re signing a two-year lease and after that—or whenever it’s convenient for us to—we’ll move. We doubt the building won’t be demolished, but don’t worry, we’re determined to recreate the magic someplace new! Stay tuned!
OUR COVID RULES
- Masks required for all. 😷 (After we decide to stop requiring masks, we will still keep certain shows as “masks required”.)
- Popcorn, sodas, & candy are back! 🍿
- If you feel sick, stay home. For the time being we will process a refund if necessary, but need to include a $1 charge to cover our costs. You can also exchange your ticket for a different showtime or film or convert it into a gift certificate for later use. Email us.
- We installed filtration capable of removing airborne COVID particles in the auditorium, lobby, and projection booth.
- Why are we doing this? Our aim is to make seeing movies here safe and comfortable for everyone. In addition, the cinema is operated 100% by volunteers and we are trying to keep them healthy!