Our operations costs in May & June are supported, in part, by a grant from the Washington State Arts Commission. Thanks!
OUR COVID RULES
- Masks required for all. 😷 (After we decide to stop requiring masks, we will still keep certain shows as "masks required".)
- No eating in the auditorium. We will not sell concessions for the time being. We'll have bottled water for sale for $2 or feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverage and keep your mask on when not drinking.
- If you feel sick, stay home. For the time being we will process a refund if necessary, but need to include a $1 charge to cover our costs. You can also exchange your ticket for a different showtime or film or convert it into a gift certificate for later use. Email us.
- We installed filtration capable of removing airborne COVID particles in the auditorium, lobby, and projection booth.
- Our auditorium capacity is reduced by 40% and we are limiting showtimes to one per night, plus one matinee on weekend afternoons.
- We are doing all of this to keep you safe as well as our volunteers, who donate their time to run the cinema.