Thanks, 4Culture!We're grateful to 4Culture for a grant to help us purchase equipment and services to reopen as safely as possible. In addition, our entire slate of reopening films is brought to you by a Sustained Support grant from 4Culture.
- All patrons are required to show proof of vaccination (card or photo of card) or proof of a negative COVID test from the last 48 hours.
- Masks required for all regardless of vaccination status.
- Our auditorium capacity is reduced by 50% and seats will be blocked off to help facilitate distancing. In addition, we are limiting showtimes to one per night, plus one matinee on weekend afternoons.
- We will not sell concessions for the time being. We'll have bottled water for sale for $2 or feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverage and keep your mask on when not drinking. No eating in the auditorium.
- We now accept debit/credit cards (in addition to cash) and offer advance ticket purchases for all shows. No refunds.
- We installed filtration capable of removing airborne COVID particles in the auditorium, lobby, and projection booth.
- We are doing all of this to keep you safe as well as our volunteers, who donate their time to run the cinema.